Monday, September 28, 2015

Doings........

As I am about to head off interstate - this time to Western Australia - for a stint of teaching at an event called FibresWest, I have been busy preparing for my class and for my slide talk presentation........but I've still managed to get some of my own work done as well as completing orders, like this one. This was how they looked nestled in the box of padding before I sent them......cloudbabies!


And here is another mixed-media piece, which I've called "My Back Pages" (yes, I stole that!)






 And with Spring coming on, there is lots to do outside in the garden. At least I am mostly on top of it!

2 comments:

Jan Conwell said...

I love the effect of the batting around the dolls--cloud babies indeed! I would like to make some art dolls w/ boxes like you do, but I don't want them to be derivative of your work. Inspired by your work, for certain. I'll give it a shot, and see what happens. You have always inspired me.

Susie McMahon said...

Thanks Jan - it will be great to see what you come up with!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...