Saturday, April 17, 2010

Liesl

Here are a couple more pictures of "Liesl" - she now has all her undergarments - drawers and a petticoat, which is finished with feather stitching and pin-tucks. She also has some lacy sleeve inserts. I'll probably be listing her in my Etsy store soon. Still not sure about shoes and stockings - maybe I'll make them and she can wear them or not as she fancies!

Don't forget to sign up on the "Easter Feasting, a New Doll and a Celebration" post to be in the running for a prize (something made by me) which will be drawn in two weeks.

7 comments:

creativedawn said...

Susie!
Wheww, she is gorgeous! I love her braid...simply BEAUTIFUL!
hugz, Pam

Stitch1Peta said...

wow she looks like a real little girl
really beautiful
Peta

OldeTimeDolls said...

You are truly blessed with talent Susie, she is fabulous! :) Judi

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

I have to say, I love her little toes! I think she wants to run barefoot in the grass. She's gorgeous!

Ayala Art said...

Such a pretty doll! Beautiful!

ziggy stardust lost in wonderland said...

I love all your work! I was wondering if you have any tutorails or if you teach any workshops?! Cheers!

esef52 said...

I love your izannah-like dolls, Suzie!! They are so much better than real izannah's :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...