Sunday, March 27, 2011

Putting Things Together

Here are a couple of starts for pieces I hope to finish this week. As you can see, I like to start by assembling all the component parts to work things out before I finally put them together. It's quite a long process sometimes.........I find that I need to try different things and mull over them for a few days before achieveing the final picture that I have in my mind.


 And these are yummy little parcels made with a savoury filling of spinach and tomatoes (from the garden, naturally!) with pine-nuts, garlic, onion, herbs and feta all wrapped in puff pastry and baked.....kind of Greekish, but I couldn't get filo pastry, so I improvised!


6 comments:

Janine said...

Your dolls are wonderful, can't wait to see them completed! Your parcels look wonderful too! I envy that you can grow tomatoes, the tomato is an elusive fruit/vegetable for me to grow here! There is nothing like homegrown!

FairiesNest said...

These are some very intriguing looking dolls! I can't wait to see them finished!

Anthropomorphica said...

Gasping in awe at your new work, just my cup of tea!

JDConwell said...

I love the lines in these dolls, body-proportion-wise...

The little pies look delicious...our tomatoes are just now beginning to set fruit.

Anthropomorphica said...

I had to come back to see them again, still in awe. I Love them, they're completely magnificent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moti said...

Your work is wonderful, amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
regards
Eli

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...