Friday, August 3, 2012

S-L-O-W Bob!



I'm happy to say that after about a year of neglect, my husband has finally started to seriously update the blog that I helped him with............at last!
I added some gallery links to the top of his blog - don't know what he thought of my titles - all I got was a wry look when I told him that I called one "Sunset Swoons" - and then he told me that some were sunrises! I notice that he hasn't changed it, though.

http://bob-mytasmania.blogspot.com for more.

3 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Love the Pictures, stick to your guns, Sunset Swoons sounds great.
Hugs

Mary Ann Tate said...

Love the second picture...the clouds in the water...just beautiful.

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Wow, Tasmania is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...