Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Change.

Over the last few months I have been rather intensively concentrating on making sculpture (with the odd doll thrown in, because sometimes I just NEED to make one). And then last week I got what is a rather large order for some finished "Zozie" dolls. After getting back from setting up my Hobart exhibition, I got stuck right in, because I want to get them done and sent off before Christmas. Work is well underway and I should have the order ready to go out at the weekend.  Although these are quicker to make than most of the dolls I make, this is still fairly labour intensive. But I don't really mind that. And I like to make each one a little different, even though their little faces come out of the same mould and their bodies are made to the same pattern.



6 comments:

Jan Conwell said...

I love the width of their faces. Sometimes an intensive bit of work is a good zen exercise, isn't it? You can be creative and a little mindless at the same time. :~)

KittyAnnArt said...

I adore all my Zozies! I think I've three, they are addicting :D Best, Ani in NC, USA

Susan McMahon said...

Thanks Jan and Ani!

Lumara said...

so beatiful!

joy said...


Time is gold. We should treasure every second of it so that in time we will not regret anything because we only live ones.I have read your article and i was glad and inspired. Thanks for it, Cheers!
Visit my site if you have time, Enjoy.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Cindy Dy said...

Thank you for putting an effort to published this article. You've done a great job! Good bless!

Yong
www.gofastek.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...