Saturday, November 14, 2015

A Little Christmas.....





 Here's a little Christmassy "Sukeshi" doll I made for an online show and sale.........you can get details from this blog: http://www.artistsofhandmade.blogspot.com   This is "Snowbird".
 

                                          
And here's a little boy "Pensive Child" that I am working on. I was painting him as news from the dreadful events in Paris was filtering through - I've called him "Etienne".
                                    

4 comments:

Jan Conwell said...

Love the Christmas Sukeshi. And there are never enough boy dolls...Etienne is charming.

Susie McMahon said...

Thanks Jan.......trying to keep up my work amidst the disruption of trying to sell my house! Not easy........:P

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Really beautiful expressions - they both bring peace.

Susie McMahon said...

Thanks Wilma......I'm needing a bit of peace with all the preparing-to-sell-house-and-move turmoil!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...