These are some of the blank heads I have made for my class in Tooradin (near Melbourne) next week.
I like the look of the very similar pristine heads all together - they look a bit like eggs, so I guess this is a clutch! They were made using my "Young Child" face mould. I made up foil armatures which I covered with celluclay. The faces were adhered onto the front and then a layer of paperclay was smoothed on...........and ears added. Bit of sanding.....and voila!
Most of the gals in the class, I think, are bear-makers, so this might take them a little out of their comfort zone, (but not too far, I hope!) The body construction for this doll is actually quite teddybear-like, only not furry!
With a bit of doll-making magic they will be transformed into something like these: