Monday, December 20, 2010

New Work

I've been busy getting a few last minute Christmas orders done - the doll in the chair is one. The other two dolls are ones I have completed in the past week. The winter baby is nine inches of snuggly cuteness and the Izannah-style doll has a moulded bun hairstyle and a dress made from reproduction 1850's cotton fabric that I found on my recent trip. They will be in my Etsy store soon along with a few other goodies. Now I have to clean up around here and brace myself for the Big Cook on Saturday.









5 comments:

Lori Fox said...

They are all beautiful

Judi Hunziker said...

Beautiful work Susie! Happy Holidays, Judi

Town Common Folk Art Dolls by Penni Sadlon said...

Hi Susie,
Love all your darlings. Elena is soo cute, the blondie is adorable, and the baby is precious!

Happy Holidays!
Penni

Marisa said...

I love them they're so beautiful and they remind me of the dolls I grew up with

Love
Marisa

Susie McMahon said...

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...