Thursday, December 9, 2010

Yoka's Doll

As some of you know, I recently returned from a wonderful trip to the USA, where I conducted a number of workshops. I love to teach and to help others improve their skills in sculpting and dollmaking in any way that I can, but often I move on before the class dolls are quite finished. I don't often get to see the results, so it is always a thrill when someone sends me pictures of their finished work. Yoka was in my class in Albuquerque and I was delighted today to receive some pictures of the doll she made in class. She calls her doll "Mackey" (after ME I think!). Yoka did a wonderful job on this doll - it is a great interpretation of my pattern. I love the colouring, the face-painting and everything about it - even the sassy pose Yoka has photographed her in. If you want to see more of Yoka's great dolls, go to www.picturetrail.com/yokaroosdolls.


5 comments:

Healing Woman said...

Thanks for posting your students doll. I went to her gallery and she creates some awesome dolls. I hope to take your class one day.

Abi said...

She's amazing.

Unknown said...

Wow! She is beautiful!

hugz
Pam

Niespodzianka said...

Sliczna praca - gratulujÄ™ :)

manomij said...

Just adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...