Friday, December 10, 2010

The Secret's Out!

For a bit of fun, I recently signed up to do Zan's Holiday Doll Swap. I received this delightful doll - "Tilda" from Marina (www.flickr.com/photos/marilenz/sets) and I sent her this one called "Celeste". Here is "Tilda" having fun in the lobelias and her formal "studio portrait shot".
If you want to see all the swap dolls, go to Zan's blog by clicking on the picture just to the right (above). "Celeste" is made from polymer clay with a wire armature, silk and cotton clothing and a mohair wig.

3 comments:

Killiecrankie Farm said...

what a great swap susie - you new addition to the household looks so spritely.

Nita said...

They are both so wonderful!great swap! Id love to do this if I could get a bit ahead!

Sue said...

I am so sorry that I had to miss the swap. Your doll Susie is fantastic, as is the one you received.

Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...