Saturday, June 16, 2012

Musical Kitty?

I was playing my violin a little while ago as one is wont to do on a Sunday morning................I turned around and look who had taken up residence in my violin case and appeared to be listening intently to what I was playing!


There is a bit of a story behind this kitten - my grand-daughter was staying at a friend's house one night a few weeks ago. On their way to the school bus stop next morning they found two tiny, abandonned kittens in the middle of the road. Of course they had to rescue them! One went to live with the friend, the other now seems to have adopted us as his new family. He can't have been more than four weeks old when she found him and very skinny and starving. He took to solid food very well, but of course, got a dose of the runs before his little tummy adjusted. He's growing so fast and is a feisty, playful little cat. I wonder if he knows how lucky he is, that a soft-hearted fifteen year old found him? I think he probably does!

4 comments:

Tanya Murray said...

And you're a kind soft hearted grandmother

Susie McMahon said...

He's busily melting hearts around here - my husband, who was adamant about "no more cats" after our 21 year old cat went to pussy heaven (why does that sound rude?) has been seen more than once asleep in his armchair with this tiny scrap snuggling up!

Kays Kids said...

What a lucky little cat. I'm so glad he found a loving warm home.
hugs

maddyrose said...

The little darling looks as if he is quite taken with your playing. I must tell you I've never heard of anyone who was lucky enough to have a cat for 21 years.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...