Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday the 14th of September


The day looked promising......sunny, still and clear; not warm, but hey, it IS early Spring and even though the first few days of the new season were unseasonably warm, this is more normal. The day made the decision for me - I decided to go for a fairly long bike ride.



The river looked exceptional - mirror-calm and still.



I stopped at the Rosevears pub for a breather and a spot of lunch and encountered my sister and brother-in-law and some of their friends there as well, enjoying the beautiful afternoon in the newly renovated indoor/outdoor area.


When I got home after cycling about 35 kilometers, I still had enough energy to get into the garden to plant more vegetables.


I earned this!





1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

I think I would have gone home and put my feet up. Well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...