Friday, May 30, 2008

Newspaper Article by Gill Vowles



Sunday Tasmanian journalist, Gill Vowles, visited me last week and wrote an article for the Sunday Tasmanian. Chris Kidd took the photos. I am pleased with what Gill wrote as she managed to convey well what I wanted to get across. Here is a picture of the article as it appeared in the paper. Gill saw one of my pieces posted on http://www.tasmaniantimes.com/ and requested to do the piece as a result. (Thanks Lindsay!) The other image is an oil painting entitled "Tangled Garden"

2 comments:

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

I must say...you are just amazing! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your news article, Susie! I am glad she was able to capture what you are trying to convey with your art. Gorgeous oil painting as well!! Such a talented artist you are. Can't wait to se what you are working on now!
Blessings :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...