Monday, June 22, 2009

New Works-In-Progress




Well.......I'm back at work. I've re-opened my Etsy store http://www.susiemcmahon.etsy.com/ and that has been keeping me busy. I'm going to be introducing some new products over the next few weeks - I had plenty of time when I was overseas to come up with some new ideas.


I' ve also sculpted this finished head and wigged it with some beautiful Tibetan lamb (given to me by Kate Erbach). I have some ideas on how to finish this head, but first I must make a body. The other head was sculpted this morning - still lots of work to do on this one. This is the beginning of my ADO 'Elements' Challenge. She will be based on 'Air'.

9 comments:

Jdee said...

She is beautiful Susie! I am so happy to see you back at work and can't wait to see what you come up with next!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Hi Susie,
She is wonderful!!! Can't wait to see more...

Unknown said...

Beautiful! looking forward to seeing more of her!
hugz
Pam

FairiesNest said...

She's gorgeous, your dolls always leave me amazed! I can't wait to see her finished.

Sue said...

Susie, I'm looking forward to see her finished, as the head is just gorgeous!

MLBetterly said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see the finished dolls. I just love your work!

Susie McMahon said...

Thanks everyone........I'm on it!

Unknown said...

Hi Susie! Love your work. I heard so many good things about your time in the US. Hope our paths cross someday! Beautiful, beautiful dolls.....Discovered the Coffe and Tea group through you. Have added it to my blog lists. :-).Sue McFadden

Janine said...

Susie, your dolls are so amazing! I am stunned!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...