Monday, February 14, 2011

What I'm Working On

Here's what was on my table waiting to be worked on when I came into the studio this morning:


Thanks to everyone who has stopped by and left a comment on my OWOH post - there is still a bit of time left before I draw the winner of my doorprize - all you have to do is leave a comment on that post (find it below) if you want to be in the running and some way that I can contact you.

What great fun it has all been! I've met a whole bunch of talented people with exciting blogs in my OWOH blogcrawl.......just wish I had a bit more time to indulge!


Thanks also to all my new followers!

10 comments:

JDConwell said...

Yay! Love the little bird dolls. And WIPs are always fascinating. (Wish I had that much clear table space in my studio...I always end up crowding myself out!)

Susie McMahon said...

What you don't know, JD, is that I shoved everything aside so it was a bit clear for the photo.
The normal state of my worktable is............"Oh, I think there used to be a table somewhere under there!" LOL

Jingle said...

THese look SO wonderful!!! Can't wait to see them completed!

Janine said...

Susie, I love what you are working on! Can't wait to see them completed!

Unknown said...

I love your work Susie. I am taking an online class in creating shoes. After that I'm interested in learning more about how you cover the sculpt (face) with cloth. I saw on your Etsy site. So many ideas, so little time!
Jan

flyingbeader said...

OOO...wish I could sit behind you in your studio to watch you work...oh & I'd go out & get us some coffee too...or other liberating drinks! Can't wait to see you. Counting down the days.

dot

Susie McMahon said...

Hey Dot......me too! I've booked my tickets.....I'm on the way!

mary helen said...

Even at this stage you can see how wonderful each one is going to be. I'm still in awe of your Muse...I was looking at her at the Cloth and Clay website yesterday...wonderful, wonderful work.

MH said...

I love your dolls. I want to be able to do mine half as good as you and I would be satisfied. I love coming here and looking at your work.

Thanks !!
MLH

Mariposa said...

Everything you do amazes me..I am in awe. Can't wait to see these little darlings done. K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...