Saturday, September 17, 2011

Misty Morning

When I got up this morning, the sun was rising behind trees through the mist - it looked absolutely beautiful and I tried to capture the moment. The picture does not really do it justice, but you get the idea. I have been busy this last week  - my grandsons passed through en route to visiting their father in the Kimberleys (remote North of Western Australia) - they stayed five days with their older sister joining them for the last day. I'd forgotten how much it takes to fill a 15 year-old boy! We did some fun stuff, including a picnic at Tamar Island - the girl in the picnic picture is their cousin and the dark-haired boy is her boyfriend.





On the work front, I'm busy completing some work to send for an exhibition in England - I need to get it in the mail this week. I'll post some pictures of it when it is complete.


3 comments:

Kate said...

Susie, what is the tablecloth from? Is it fabric that is avilable? It is fantastic! Of course the kids are too...

Susie McMahon said...

Hi Kate,
Isn't it a cool cloth? It was a gift from a Japanese friend - it has a name, but I can't remember it. It comes with a sheet of instructions for tying it into all kinds of bag and container configurations and how to use it to wrap different shaped and sized things. But it also makes a great picnic cloth!

bensonbear said...

But did you actually manage to fill him up?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...