Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Biba


Here's "Biba" - she was made using the patterns I developed for the "Pipkin" prototype and her face was pressed from the "Pipkin" mould. I used the same fabric to make her dress and knickers and blue wool for her hand-knits. Shoes are brown leather. I experimented a bit with her wig......I had a small piece of mohair teddy bear fabric that someone had given me. I shaped it and glued it on her head and it makes a great short, tousled wig!
This doll will be in my Etsy store when I've finished making her a little something to carry.




Biba Bedhead!



6 comments:

Judi Hunziker said...

Oh Susie she is so darn adorable!

Jan Conwell said...

I love the wig, Susie...let's hear it for experimentation!

FairiesNest said...

Oh my...she is absolutely adorable! I love her little handknit sweater too..the perfect touch on these sweet dolls.

Mary Ann Tate said...

Very sweet. A lovely little face.

Lizzie said...

Love the coat and hat and the way you have painted her eyes.

maddyrose said...

She is a real charmer! I love this little girl's face and the bedhead look is adorable. The knitted hats and sweaters are so cute and when you dress your dolls in them it really makes them look so appealing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...