Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Long Time!

I haven't posted anything here in quite a while - my bad! Life seems to get in the way of regular blogging and I'm not sure the limited traffic on blogs these days justifies the time spent writing them etc. Despite that, I'll try and be better and more regular, because I DO like writing a blog - if for nothing more than that it is a kind of potted diary of what I'm doing. 

Here's some new work:


Rueben and Daphne.

These are two cloth dolls completed earlier this year.

Two knitted frogs - DotPebbles pattern

These were great fun to make.

And finally, just to show evidence of the cold snap we had this past winter, here are some pictures of frost tracery on my back porch windows after a week of hard frosts.













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...