Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Not quite finished, but.........

Here is the little doll I was working on last week while I was looking after my son's children. In between cricket, circus practice, homework supervision, art activities, cooking, washing etc. I managed to steal a bit of time to do some of my own work. I'm still working on the clothing (don't look too closely - you'll see unhemmed edges), but she's finished enough to show her face here. I enjoyed crocheting the little lacy cap and I'm planning to give her a white apron with a similar crocheted bib front.



And here's a piece from my sketchbook - unfinished - that I've been working on. If you want to know what it is all about, click on the image in the Flickr Photostream to the right and it will take you right there - all will be explained!




2 comments:

kola1311 said...

лицо как живое... Браво!!!!!!!! Очень нравятся Ваши куклы!

Anonymous said...

She is amazing! Love your artwork.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...